Cordless Soldering Iron
Industrial Quality Iso-Tip Cordless Soldering Iron Heats in Just 5 to 10 Seconds
- Fully recharges in 3.5 to 4.0 hours
- Partially charged battery to full capacity in one to two hours
- Up to 125 soldering joints per charge during continuous use
- Withstands high-rate charging without damage
- Solid construction, unsurpassed safety features, quality performance
Now you can perform soldering operations away from your workbench without power cords that weigh you down or get tangled. Made specifically for the hobbyist and electronic technician, this battery-powered soldering iron can make up to 125 solder joints on a single charge. Convenient recharging stand keeps your iron easy to reach, on constant charge and ready to solder. Recharges completely in 3 to 4-1/2 hours; a partially discharged battery returns to full capacity in less than one hour. Set includes cordless soldering iron, recharging stand, work light and 'lock-off' switch, one fine tip (our #50314), 1 heavy duty tip (our #50315) and instruction booklet. Power: 25 watts; maximum temperature: 900 degress F.