Historically accurate, detailed metal model airplane engine.
- Laser cut basswood parts for propeller assembly
- Cast Britannia (pewter) metal & brass engine parts
- Laser cut wooden engine stand
- Clearly written illustrated instructions
- Prop Diameter – 6”, Height 3-5/8”
- Scale 1:16
Scroll down for more info
Model Airways Oberursel Engine Model Kit, 1/16 Scale
This item is backordered from our supplier. We will ship as soon as it is received. Your credit card will not be charged until shipped. Please Note: For shipments to locations outside the USA, backordered items must be placed on separate orders.
The Oberursel UR IIIa was an early German aircraft engine that powered many German fighter aircraft in the first part of World War I. It was a 14-cylinder air-cooled rotary engine, a license-built copy of the Gnome Delta that Oberursel was producing under license before the war. It produced 119 kW (160 HP).
>Made in the USA.