Shark SD100 Master Set by Next Wave CNC
"Whether you’re a model railroader, modeler, or into miniatures, there is almost no limit to the creative results you can achieve with a Piranha CNC and our versatile software." Made in the USA!
Master Set Includes:
The CNC Shark SD100 Master Set with Touch Plate, Dust Boot and a Set of Six Solid Carbide and Carbide Tipped Router Bits and Powered by a Bosch Colt PR20EVS! 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
Create 3-D carvings or machined parts in a variety of mediums, including wood, soft metals, plastics and other solid surface materials. Simply design your carving in VCarve Desktop (included) or other design software and save it as a toolpath. Then, using the proprietary Ready2Control software (included), load and run the toolpath on the Shark SD100.
The Touch Plate allows the user to "zero" out the machine whenever and wherever they choose eliminating the need to measure or reset zero manually.
To use the CNC Touch Plate, plug one end into the controller, attach the magnet to the collet, and lower the router bit onto the touch plate. Durable metal construction. Precision-machined for accuracy, the Next Wave Automation Touch Plate comes complete with the touch plate, cable and user's manual. It is easy to use and a saves time.
The Dust Boot helps control dust and shaving debris with the help from your shop vacuum. Made from durable polymer the flexible brushes allow for movement in all direction while capturing most of the debris. The dust boot fits most shop vacs and shop vacuum fittings.
Set includes the most popular bit shapes and sizes all with 1/4" shanks:
- (1) 1/16" x 1.0" 5.5 degree tapered solid carbide four fluted ball nose bit
- (1) 1/8" x 1.0" 3.8 degree tapered solid carbide four fluted ball nose bit
- (1) 1/4" x 1.0" 0 degree straight solid carbide four fluted ball nose bit
- (1) 1/4" x 1.0" straight solid carbide two fluted up-cut bit
- (1) 3/8" x 1/2" 60 degree carbide tipped v-groove bit
- (1) 1/2" X 1/2" 90 degree carbide tipped v-groove bit
The Bosch PR20EVS Colt Palm Router features a 1.0 horsepower, 5.6 amp variable speed motor with speeds from 16,000 to 35,000 rpm. Uses 1/4" collet for all 1/4" shank router bits.
- Table Dimensions: 12" x 18"
- XYZ Travel: 12" x 13" x 3"
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/2" W x 20-1/2" L x 18" H
Note: This item ships direct from Ohio to contiguous 48 states only.