3-in-1 Metal Worker
Combination Machine Shears, Bends and Curves Metal, Wood and Plastic Sheet
- One machine with 3 functions; a shear, bending break, and slip roll all-in-one
- Works with metal, wood, and plastic sheets; also bends metal tubing
- 3-roller slip roll forms curves, cylinders, and cones
- Versatile, powerful, with precise; only takes up 16”x7”x10.5” benchtop space
- Center brake bends up to 90 degrees and 4 adjustable dies can make compound bends.
Overall size: 16 inches wide x 7 inches deep x 10-1/2 inches high. Weight: 39 lbs.
Customer Reviews of This Item
Nice packaging for shipment. It’s not ready to use out of the box.
There are 6 or 7 part that need to be installed, you’ll need a few metric tools that aren’t included. Good setup/part and operator manual.
<br>The shear and the brake didn’t work as they were not adjusted properly. The alignment guide block in the front right corner of the table was cockeyed with one of the allen screw heads stripped.
<br>I would suggest you take most of the machine apart to clean off the excessive amount of grease before you start assembling the misc parts. If you live in a humid environment wipe a very thin coat of oil on most of the parts.
<br>To answer another user’s question it will do box bends, there are 4 different size brake fingers for this purpose.
<br>Over all it’s a good hobby machine, I’m not disappointed with it.
by JL -
I ordered this bender a year ago and while it does not get a lot of use It does a great deal of precision work. I did remove the automatic hold down as it is difficult to see where I was cutting. I wish there was a straight edge on the table but it's easy enough to position a square.