Shark HD510 By Next Wave CNC
Item #: 89295
Our Price $3999.99
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
The Shark HD510 is a new, and extraordinary, must-have tool for any sized shop. The Shark HD510 will handle all your machining needs, whether it’s in a home shop environment or on the production floor. The Shark HD510 standard with everything you need to quickly get it set up and running: the latest version of Vectric VCarve Desktop design software, a color pendant controller, 2 hold down clamps, carbide V-bit, and Next Wave Automation’s exclusive, patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software. Built with industrial grade components, the The Shark HD510 also features a heavy-duty aluminum and steel reinforced gantry, a new extruded aluminum router mount system, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides on the gantry, and anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axis.
The Shark HD510 is the perfect tool for carving or machining a large variety of projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics. The Shark HD510 is fully compatible with Next Wave Automation’s extensive product line of additional accessories, such as laser, 4th axis, scanner, and more. The Shark HD510 is made in the USA, comes with a full one-year warranty and includes lifetime technical support so you can buy with confidence!
Virtual Zero Unlimited, this patented exclusive software allows you to map the surface of your material by taking an unlimited number of reference points. The program then uses these points to auto adjust the G-code to conform to the actual surface of your material. This eliminates problems caused by a warped or bowed work piece and allows you to maintain a constant cutting depth on projects that other machines would not be able to handle.
- Colored touch screen pendant controller
- Ready2Control, a computer control panel software.
- Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack. $99 retail value
- X & Y homing capability
- Table dimensions: 28'' x 36''
- XYZ travel: 25'' x 25'' x 7''
- Overall dimensions: 36-1/4'' W x 38'' L x 24-1/2'' H
- Linear guides and bearings on the gantry
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated leadscrews on all axis
- Interlocking rigid aluminum table with virtually unlimited clamp positioning
- Aluminum gantry backplate for heavy machining capabilities.
- Aluminum router mounting clamp
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- Automatic router on and off control
- USB interface
- Includes the latest edition of Vectrics Desktop
- 110/115 V
- Made in the USA
- One-year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Lifetime technical support
- CNC Shark HD5® is fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately):
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618
Note: This item ships direct from Ohio to contiguous 48 states only.